I was just wondering if it's possible to be hired as an RA after graduating. I just want more insight before I can decide and pursue a PhD position. I would like to work for a Canadian University. I did my postgrad from Ireland, in applied physics.

  • What degree do you currently have? – astronat Nov 30 at 8:49
  • Do you want the RA position at the Canadian university? I'm not sure about Canada, but generally I think it might be difficult getting a visa for such a position. – Anyon Nov 30 at 14:48
  • What is your "postgrad," if you don't have a PhD? – Azor Ahai Nov 30 at 22:37

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.