One of my paper was retracted die to honest error (statistical error). is it possible to submit the revised version of the paper to another journal for consideration of publication. Thank you

  • 1
    Welcome to Academia SE, Aliyu Mashud! Please elaborate on your honest statistical error. – user91300 Nov 27 '18 at 7:20

Of course! If you couldn't submit the revised paper elsewhere, it would be dead to the world - never to be published - which is not a desirable outcome if your paper contains new results.

  • 2
    I think it somewhat depends on why the paper was retracted. – Dmitry Savostyanov Nov 27 '18 at 10:07
  • @DmitrySavostyanov the OP said it's an honest error + it's been revised, so I assume the problem's been corrected. – Allure Nov 27 '18 at 10:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.