I realize this question may not have an explicit answer - if so I will remove promptly as per guidelines.
I have an upcoming visit to my top-choice program where I will be meeting potential committee members and the grad program director. I am very nervous.
Details about the visit itself:
- morning breakfast with committee member
- lunch with other grad students
- several meetings with different professors/grad program director
- last meeting is with primary supervisor
Suggestions can be more structured around the following considerations:
- how can I stop freaking out
- do i need to sell myself 100% of the time, or try to be more amicable
This isn't an official interview (app isn't due for a couple months) but I've been talking with several profs in the department for a while.