I am about to submit my PhD thesis and I will be starting to apply for post-doctoral positions, and I was wondering if you can advise me on where to look all the opportunities available in Europe. I know how to find them in the UK
More information is always helpful. Most students who do postdocs find them in the following ways.
1) A recommendation to a company or university from the faculty of their current institution.
2) A recently graduated Ph.D. student who may know of a great fit for you at their new postdoc.
3) A place you've interned in the past that is open to bringing you on as a postdoc.
4) University mailing list for graduate students in your field.
5) Your academic network you build from all those years attending conferences and presenting your work.