I would like to apply for a PhD position, and I have found the following requirement in their web page:
An application letter that includes at least:
- contact information of the applicant
- the topics of interest in ranked order
- names and contact information of two senior academics available for reference per e-mail,
- information whether the application can be used in filling other vacancies at the Department and,
- from which source the applicant received the information regarding the current call.
I was thinking to put all these items in a list and fill them like some type of survey, but I am dubious if I should do that. I mean I have found templates for cover letters, but not for application letters. Is there any format for this?