My co-author and I have a pedagogic paper about a fairly advanced physics topic (we contrast relativistic and non relativistic models of atoms).

The paper doesn't contain any new research per se, but is a novel and clarifying expression of existing material.

Where can we submit such a paper?

  • "A novel and clarifying expression of existing material" is new research. Read some Education journals. Lots of people propose new, quicker, faster, and/or less expensive ways to teach people how to read. Some of them even work. Jan 30, 2018 at 0:02

1 Answer 1


I've seen such papers in American Journal of Physics. I would try there. Could also think about Physics Teacher.

  • 2
    American Journal of Physics has some great pedagogical papers, many of them useful to researchers.
    – user21264
    Jan 29, 2018 at 20:37

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .