2 disambiguate 'rank' tag
| link

Academic What are the academic job ranks in swedenSweden?

source | link

Academic ranks in sweden

Recently I read about a position as "universitetslektor" in a Swedish university. I did some research to figure out what this academic rank means. In my understanding it is similar to a lecturer in the British system. What I could not figure out is if "universitetslektor" is a permanent position, or if there is a qualification after which this position becomes permanent. Also, does universitetslektor refer to lecturer or to senior lecturer. What would be the analogue in the US system?